"Come on Granny, do you want to go to my room and play?" Jaiden said this as she and I climbed the stairs to her room. Of course I want to play with her she is clever and creative, two qualities I admire in children and adults.
I've noticed with children they don't like to be interupted when they are in the middle of something like a game or an art project. I read a quote once that said "children are never more serious than when they are playing". This is my goal-Gail is never more serious than when she is playing. I will be that. Will you join me? Let's play more and just see what happens to us. I bet we live longer and are happier too.
Thanks, Jaiden for the picture of me, you did a good job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment